Dear Customers,

Our main goal at Threadworks is to ensure you get the right products that enhance your organization and promote your cause. We ask for your help in supporting our Return Policy.

Returning a Stock Item

A stock item is one we have pre-fabricated and does not require specific artwork or special production.  

You can return any stock items within 30 days of the purchase date. Should you need to return some product, it is important that it is returned in the original packaging. A refund will then be issued according to the original payment method. The customer is responsible for a 25% restocking fee and any shipping charges involved.

Returning a Custom Item:
Custom items are those that have personalized artwork or text (whether printed, engraved, embroidered, woven, etc.) or are made to custom specifications (like a custom size or color).

In order to promote fair and professional business, we provide a free electronic proof to every initial custom order. This helps you, have a clear understanding as to what the finished item will look like. Digital graphics on an item will have some variance from the finished item, we do are best to replicate the finished item. Other arrangements can be made in specific situations. Electronic proof are provided  to see what the finished product will look like and help avoid human error. You then can approve or submit the necessary changes. Production only starts when the proof is fully approved (in writing via e-mail, fax, or letter).

In fairness, custom products generally cannot be returned for a number of reasons, the most obvious being that we just can't do anything with product that has your personalized logo or text on it.

However, we understand the possibility for error in our production, and we will rectify our mistakes immediately.

In order to take care of you in a timely manner, production errors should be reported to us immediately. Once we verify our error, we will need you to ship the product back to us while we setup a corrected order. We can either schedule a pick up for the product or reimburse you to cover the extra shipping costs in this case. The corrected order will ship out as soon as it is produced.

Accepted Payment Methods

Credit Cards

Our system is secured to accept all major credit cards: 

Purchase Orders
Purchase Orders are typically used when organizations have a committee that authorizes usage of funds, and often they order with intent to pay with a check (see Checks above). We accept Purchase Orders from all entities

Cash payments are only accepted for on-site pickup (no COD). Our headquarters is located at:

15320 Fairfield Ranch Rd.
Chino Hills Ca. 91709

All orders totaling $5,000 or less require payment in full, in order to commence the processing of that order, unless a contract is in place. Beyond that amount, you have the option to put a deposit down towards the cost of materials, setup, and labor. A 60% minimum deposit is required up front, and the remaining 40% is due upon receipt of the shipped product.

We strive for ultimate customer care and are willing to do what ever is necessary to insure your satisfaction. If you have any further questions, Please do not hesitate to call our toll free line 866-440-2739 and ask one of our Account Executives or Managers. We will be happy to work with you.